W. Forrest Fischer practices in the areas of real estate, land use, business law, and commercial litigation. Prior to joining Holden, Kidwell, Hahn & Crapo, Mr. Fischer practiced law in Seattle and Bellevue, Washington, litigating in both federal and state court. Mr. Fischer has successfully represented clients in code enforcement actions, boundary line disputes, construction defect claims, land use appeals, home foreclosures, and adverse possession claims.
Mr. Fischer is a native of Idaho Falls. He earned his Juris Doctorate from Gonzaga University School of Law, where he was a member of the Dean's List and President of the Society of Law and Business. In 2013, Mr. Fischer obtained his Masters in Business Administration from Gonzaga University School of Business where he was a member of the President's List.
- Brigham Young University - Idaho, B.S. Business Management/Finance, 2005
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Gonzaga University School of Business, M.B.A., 2013
- Idaho State Bar
- United States District Court, District of Idaho
- Washington State Bar
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Former Member of the Planning Commission for the City of Maple Valley, WA