Mr. Storer practices in the areas of local government and finance law, education law, planning and zoning law, commercial land development law, litigation and appellate advocacy. Mr. Storer served as the City Attorney for the City of Idaho Falls from 1982 until 2012. He also represents many other cities, school districts, counties, electrical utilities and private developers. He served four terms as president of the Idaho Municipal Attorneys Association and he also served as the Idaho chairman of the International Municipal Lawyers Association for over twenty five years. He also served as Northwest Area Director for the J. Reuben Clark Law Society and he founded the Upper Snake River Valley chapter of that organization. In 2006, he received the Idaho State Bar's Professionalism Award recognizing his reputation for ability, diligence, courtesy and devotion to public service. In 2013, the Idaho Municipal Attorneys Association named the IMA professionalism Award as the “Dale W. Storer Professionalism Award”, in recognition of his service and high standard of excellence.
- Brigham Young University, B.A.
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, J.D.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals, (Ninth Circuit)
- Idaho Supreme Court
- Idaho State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Idaho Municipal Attorneys Association
- International Municipal Lawyers Association
- 2006 Professionalism Award, Idaho State Bar Association
- 2011 IMA Pillar of the Community Award
- 2013 IMA Professionalism Award named in Mr. Storer's honor as the "Dale W. Storer Professionalism Award"
- 2015 Hydro Heritage Leadership Award
- Acted as Issuer's Counsel for the Idaho Falls Gem State Hydroelectric Project, a $60 million dollar construction project located in Bonneville County, Idaho.
- Successfully represented the City of Idaho Falls in a securities law action involving the Washington Public Power Supply System. The claims asserted against the City in that case exceeded $20 million dollars.
- Represented many cities and urban renewal agencies in judicial confirmation cases involving public finance/borrowing issues.
- Acted as Owner's counsel in many large public construction projects, including the Gem State Hydroelectric project, Idaho Falls Airport renovation, Melaleucca Baseball Stadium reconstruction, Idaho Falls Sewage Treatment Plant renovation, and the City Annex Construction Project.
- Acted as Issuer's/Owner's counsel in many public bond issues and bond refinancings.