Mr. Wadsworth is an experienced litigator who represents both corporate and individual clients in disputes related to real estate, probate, business operations, insurance, employment, contracts, commercial torts, and appeals. His practice also includes advising clients with respect to matters of corporate governance and commercial transactions.
After graduating with honors from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University, Mr. Wadsworth practiced in Arizona for 14 years. Prior to joining Holden, Kidwell, Hahn & Crapo in 2020, Mr. Wadsworth was a partner and the head of the corporate/litigation department at a prominent law firm in Mesa, Arizona.
Mr. Wadsworth currently serves on the Continuing Legal Education Committee of the Idaho Law Foundation. He is licensed to practice in Idaho and Arizona.
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 2003
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, Cum Laude, 2006
- Idaho State Bar
- Arizona State Bar
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Arizona State Bar Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society