Samuel D. Hatch joined the firm as an Associate in September 2019. He practices primarily in the areas of business formation, business and commercial transactions, real estate, estate planning, and probate. Mr. Hatch graduated with honors from the S.J. Quinney College of Law at the University of Utah where he served as Executive Text Editor of the Utah Law Review. During law school, he interned at the United States Securities and Exchange Commission where he worked in the Division of Enforcement and assisted with investigations of federal securities laws violations. Additionally, Mr. Hatch had the opportunity to serve as a judicial extern for the Honorable David N. Motrensen of the Utah Court of Appeals.
Prior to law school, Mr. Hatch worked in the in-house legal department of an international intellectual property services company where he supported the general counsel in many corporate legal matters.
Mr. Hatch is a native of Southeast Idaho and enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and children.
- Brigham Young University, B.A., Linguistics, 2012
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D., 2019
- Languages: Spanish
- Idaho State Bar, 2019
- United States District Court, District of Idaho, 2019
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Business and Corporate Law Section
- Real Property Section
- Taxation, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Young Lawyers Section
- Eastern Idaho Estate Planning Council