Mr. Perry handles family law cases, including custody, divorce, and guardianships. He also has experience with handling a wide range of civil and criminal litigation, including contract disputes, construction claims, easement disputes, personal injury claims, and misdemeanor and felony defense. As a certified mediator, he has mediated several cases successfully.
Mr. Perry has handled several cases on appeal, both in front of the Idaho Appellate Courts, and the Ninth Circuit. He has experience with planning and zoning issues, having represented both governmental entities, developers, and private homeowners who are impacted by planning and zoning issues. He also volunteers as an attorney for CASA, in helping underprivileged, neglected, or abused children.
- University of Idaho, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 1993
- University of Utah, J.D., 1996
- Idaho State Bar, 1996
- United States District Court, District of Idaho, 1996
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2002
- Idaho State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- International Municipal Lawyers Association
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society Member
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society Member
- Utah Law Review
- Bonneville Education Foundation Board Member, 2012-Current